The Not That Great Podcast

Hey assholes. Check out my new podcast here:

Friday, November 13, 2015

Atheistjustin Starts Getting Paid by You Pieces of Shit

Hello fellow assholes,

Being that I am now a 19-year old piece of shit, I am over 18 and technically an 'adult.' I still don't know how to adequately get a dentist appointment and my mom had to pick me up from college when I had a 103 degree fever, and I pissed my pants a few weeks ago- but fuck you, I'm an adult.

Anyway, because I'm an adult- and a poor piece of shit- I found out I can put ads on the side of this blog and make a few dollars off of all my delicious readers. How does this affect you? It doesn't. Fuck you.

But, I will be 'cleaning' my blog a little bit. Being that I've had this fucking website since I was about 15, I am sure that many of my blog posts are probably too personal and possibly incriminating- or they're just written really, really badly. Either way, your boy has some cleaning to do.

So, if you have any desire in stalking my old self, you may want to do so quickly before I edit some of the older blogs.

However, in this venture, I actually found a blogpost I never hit the 'publish' button for and that can be found below this post. You can read all about my wonderful summer job working the overnight shifts at 'blah-blah.'

Anyway, even if I make 8 cents from this fucking blog, that's still 8 cents I can say I made doing something I love: complaining over the internet and telling people to suck my ass.

I love you all and thank you for remaining dedicated readers for something like 4 years. God Bless America. Actually, I don't believe in God so never mind. Instead, I will leave you with a picture of a young me.



Fuck that cake. 


1 comment:

  1. " I still don't know how to adequately get a dentist appointment and my mom had to pick me up from college when I had a 103 degree fever, and I pissed my pants a few weeks ago- but fuck you, I'm an adult."

    I am laughing SOFA KING hard right now!!!

    ReplyDelete