The Not That Great Podcast

Hey assholes. Check out my new podcast here:

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Atheistjustin Leaves NJ, Writes Book

As the title suggests, for Spring Break I went across the U.S. I ended up as far as Indianapolis, Indiana until heading north to Chicago and eventually back to my hometown in New Jersey.

Between tolls, gas, food, and motels, it was economically arduous and it was as far as I could go. I had a blast and learned a lot and have generally forsaken social media since then.

I haven't been in Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter as much as I had before my trip. I also gave up shaving. The two are probably unrelated. I am becoming a bear.

Anyway, I also decided to re-write and re-publish my first book, Drugs, Drinks, and Cigarettes.

If you love me, you'll click this link and buy it. It's 9 dollars plus shipping. Don't be an asshole. Help me. You spent more on your t-shirt than you'll spend on this book.

Please tell ur friends and family. I rly need to pay back my bills.

plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment